These companies are getting a ton of blowback from the other side about their actions so it's super important for them to get public recognition and support for their actions so do not skimp on your praise!
Here's who you can reach out to to say thanks.
Starbucks for pledging to hire 10,000 refugees worldwide, for reimbursing employees who are part of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program for the fee they have to pay every other year to be part of it, and for continuing to invest in Mexico. More about CEO Howard Schultz's response to Trump's Executive Order here.
- Call: (800-782-7282) - press 3
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/Starbucks
- Email: https://customerservice.starbucks.com/app/contact/ask_company_info/ - choose "corporate social responsibility" as the topic
- Call: (888) 246-7822
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/Instacart and/or https://twitter.com/apoorva_mehta (Instacart's CEO)
- Email: https://www.instacart.com/help# (scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the "email us" button.)
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/Airbnb and/or https://twitter.com/bchesky (Airbnb's CEO Brian Chesky)
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: 855-865-9553 press 2
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/lyft and/or https://twitter.com/AskLyft
- Email: https://help.lyft.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
- Call: (650) 930-3555 (this is really their press number but you can leave a message there)
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/Google
- Tweet: https://twitter.com/Uber and/or https://twitter.com/Uber_Support and/or https://twitter.com/travisk (the CEO's twitter account)
- Email: Use this form.
You can also thank any of the brands that have dropped their ads on Breitbart as a result of the Sleeping Giants campaign. See list here.
I'll do another post soon about more boycotts to join (or threaten).